Are you familiar with loom bands and rastaclats?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you familiar with loom bands and rastaclats?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

anybody here who have tried to make loom bracelets or clat bracelets?

Pegasus
      Participant

I am familiar with the loom bands only because my friend’s kids made me a few. I don’t know what the other thing is though what is that?

xelaiehm
        Participant

clats are shoe laces that can also be done like bracelets..just the same with what you can do with loom bands 😉

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am but haven’t really done it.

xelaiehm
        Participant

i used to make loom bracelets before but i lose patience in doing it..

kendra
      Participant

I have seen the looms a lot. They are very popular, and I always see them when I’m shopping crochet supplies, but haven’t ever used or bought them. I would rather crochet, I believe. I wouldn’t make the bracelets, but it could be fun to try other projects.

xelaiehm
        Participant

it’s also like crochet and it’s actually rubber bands smaller in size and are made like bracelets, anklets, and even a ring

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have never tried to make them and never heard of them before today. I may have to Google them to find out more about them.

xelaiehm
      Participant

it’s trending nowadays..a lot of loom bracelets are being sold everywhere here in our country (Phils.) you can check on google to see how it looks like.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I have they look very cool. I like them personally. I do not wear things like that but my children would.

xelaiehm
        Participant

thanks @kimberly_brown for searching it on google! it is really cool! young at hearts are also into it 😉 a dress made of loom bands is also in the news that is being sold in ebay..but can you imagine wearing a dress made of rubber bands? the one who made it is a genius 😉

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I could not imagine wearing a dress made of rubber bands. But I could see many wearing them on a dress.

xelaiehm
        Participant

that’s cool isn’t it? i think that’s some sort of fashion 😉

Pegasus
      Participant

Thanks for explaining rastaclats! I haven’t seen or heard of them before!

xelaiehm
        Participant

no problem @Pegasus i would love to share new ideas here 😉 thanks for the interest and joining this forum.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I need to start doing something like this.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.