Are you able to pay all of your bills on time every month?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are you able to pay all of your bills on time every month?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am able to pay all of my bills that I get every month on time. I think it feels great to be able to.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

They really do suck. I so hate them. I do the same work and and pay bills its a never ending process.

Pegasus
      Participant

I am not able to pay OFF all my bills, but I do pay all my bills. I’m slowly trying to put more toward them so we can have 0 balance on them. we reached this point once and all we had was my husband’s student loan and then it felt like we’d lost control when we used our CC to help us out of an emergency and from there it spiraled. We’re working on it though!

Danae
      Participant

Usually I can pay my bills as long as I budget properly but sometimes I have to set up payment plans, especially if emergencies happen, like unexpected car issues, etc.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

It is always great to budget your money. I do this and do the same if I have an emergency come but I have not done this in a long time. I save money in my account. I have a 3 month saving emergency fund.

Angie Counter
      Participant

Most of the time I am able to, unless something happens very unexpected and expensive. I have had to push them a week or so past the due date a few times.

kendra
      Participant

I don’t like to “affirm” it because I like to try and keep on the positive side and only speak of the things I WANT, but no. Not always. Far from it.

writer
      Participant

When I was working and my husband was working we made it a point of honor to pay bills as they came due. Now that we are disability retired we wish we had been better stewards of our money because we do not always have the money to pay our bills and are constantly trying to keep ahead of the bills.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I wish I was and I feel so guilty not being able to but lately I have been behind.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Yeah I have been there before with my bills and hope o never be there again but sometimes it just happens and we all have to do what we can o pay our bills even if it is late.

Victoria
      Participant

I always do, luckily.
      And I just remembered I haven’t paid one of my credit cards off and I have time until Tuesday. Excellent, this website is indeed useful.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Most of them. I still owe on my electric bill & need to pay toward my braces.

Atlanta
      Participant

Mostly, and only recently. I was in sort of a financial hole for a while. I am now starting to earn enough, but also a lot of changes have waited to happen- clothes needed for season change, failing electronics and so on…so now I am able to pay bills, mostly, but anything that may eventually stay after that goes to pay those things that I need to get and that I have needed to buy for months until now.
      I can only hope one day soon I will be able to have a savings fund.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I make it a point to have all the bills paid each month. Then, I make a budget from the remaining funds. We skimp on things like eating out and other non-essentials if we have to, but bills are important.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I feel horrible about not having enough. I don’t spend any extra and try to cut corners as best as I can but I’m still a bit behind on some.

jsnitz08
      Participant

“We have Risidual Bills, Why not have Risidual Income?”

xelaiehm
      Participant

Fortunately I can pay all my bills. But sometimes it’s not on time. It’s either I forgot or I have no budget at the moment. And whenever I had it due I always have the guilt feeling 🙁

Mary Frances Byrd
      Participant

I Pay My Bills Every Month On Time Ive Just Been Able To Do This I Used To Struggle A lot In My Life…..

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am very happy for everyone who can pay their bills. i am also very happy for everyone who tries. Never give up cause I have faith in everyone and you will be able to soon in life.

cassandra
        Participant

I always try to pay all my monthly bills however sometimes I can’t make it on time due to some unexpected expenses.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

This does happen sometimes. I wish you the best and hope one day you will be able to pay all of them on time and not have to worry.

henry
      Participant

Most of the people start there too, but with time and good financial management minus the emergencies, one can be able to settle the bills with ease.

Deryl
      Participant

Yes, I able to pay all my bills on or before the date every month.

jsnitz08
      Participant

speaking of bills..shoot gotta pay that bill! haha. ….

waflay
      Participant

Am always able to pay my bills on time though at times they tend to stress me up.

Kelly
      Participant

Some months are very difficult. At my job some weeks i don’t get the full 40 hours and after several months of this happening it makes it very difficult but i just got to keep on digging.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Very true Kelly. One day you will get there. 🙂

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.