Are you a talkative person?

Activity Forums Writing Content Are you a talkative person?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

JohnG
      Participant

I maybe loud when I talk but I have limits too. I need to listen to other people’s opinion. Being talkative doesn’t mean he or she has no sense. I’d love to listen to people who talk but not too much. Well, talking is like breathing and so I better breath relax and cool, that way, I can talk easily and not being annoy by anyone who listens to me.

Are you talkative person? Or you just love to talk and be heard?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

It depends on who I am with.I am talkative when I am with my best of friends but I am totally quiet with strangers or new people I met. Also, it depends upon the topic.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’m not very talkative, I do talk quite a bit with people that like conversations.

priscillaking
      Participant

Occasionally I have talkative moods. Not as often as I did when I was younger.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I am not at all a talkative person. I am a good listener.

alina
      Participant

well not really. I guess it depends a little bit on the person I’m with. There are people with whom I feel more comfortable rather than with others

dawnwriter
      Participant

I used to be a talkative person but now I find that silence is much more soothing.

azaz
      Participant

I’m not very talkative i prefer silence

TAlberts
      Participant

Not really. It depends on whom I am with. When I´m with friends, I am both talkative and a good listener. I laugh a lot though.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am not a talkative person, but my husband is. OMG, he can talk sometimes so much. I am the silent one.

zaza
      Participant

not so much

shaloowalia
      Participant

yes i a m but only among the people i know. i find it hard to strike a conversation with strangers.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

As the old Aussie saying goes, I could talk under wet cement. Still, listening is important too. I love the proverb, we have two ears and only one mouth, so we should listen twice as much as we talk.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I am but it depends on situations and on my mood.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.