Are You A Student? Did You Go To College?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are You A Student? Did You Go To College?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

kendra
      Participant

Any students in college here at Blog Job?

If you are, would you care to share what you are studying?

If you aren’t a student right now, but have been, what did you study? Did you love it? Are there any classes you’d love to take at this point in your life?

I am taking a mini course on relationships right now, but am not a full-time student or anything. I went to a writing school several years ago, but these are, so far, my only college experiences.

What about you guys?

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I am working already. I studied BS Education. Now, I would like to proceed to Masters Degree and a Ph.D if I get the chance and the funds. I also would like to go abroad and study and learn more.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I’m a bachelor’s degree holder of computer information system. I am hoping I could still go back in school for a masteral degree. But due to financial reason and lack of time this isn’t possible at all.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I’m a bachelor’s degree holder of computer information system. I am hoping I could still go back in school for a masteral degree. But due to financial reason and lack of time this isn’t possible at all.

Ingrid
      Participant

I studied Business Administration back in college…

vincenblack
      Participant

I am what you call a non-traditional learner. I am pursuing a bachelors in Political Science and have been out of school over a decade. It is a bit rough getting back into the swing of things, but I am actually enjoying the structure.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.