Are we allowed to submit the same blog site if we want to complete another proje

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Are we allowed to submit the same blog site if we want to complete another proje

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I checked on my blog site here in Blogjob. I have 5 Blog sites. I want to complete another project and I need to know if we are allowed to share the same blog site that we shared before to complete another project or a different Blog site this time? The views on my certain blog site increased and I want that same blog site to be submitted to complete another project. Hope @Sheridan will shed some light on this one. Thanks in advance.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I think you can use the same blog site.

rextrulove

@grecy095, I’m not sure exactly what you mean by sharing it. Each blog needs to be unique. Please explain in more detail what it is that you wanted to do.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@rextrulove during the time that I was about to completing personal blogger project, I submitted the screenshot of my Let Us Review It blog site. Now I want to complete another project, can I use the same blog site to show how many unique views it accumulated? Please mention me again if you don’t understand, thank you.

rextrulove

@grecy095, so you are talking about reusing the screenshots rather than duplicating the blog, right? If so, you can do that. The content must be unique, but the screenshots don’t have to be, as long as they apply to what you are writing.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I will not use the same screenshot, but the same blog site. If I will use the same blogsite, I will do a new screenshot to show the updated unique views of this blogsite to complete another project. I hope it is okay to use the same blogsite. The screenshot now will be a new screenshot because the views already increased which makes me quality for another project completion. Please mention me if something is vague @rextrulove thank you!!

rextrulove

Your focus would still be a little different, so it isn’t a duplication, @grecy095. Writing an update would be a different article. 😀

suni51
        Participant

@rextrulove I guess I need further clarification in this matter from you. According to my understanding the projects need certain number of visitors on a monthly basis maybe on a particular site or combined together on all sites so what is so technical about it. I am curious to know further about that please. Tanks in advance!

rextrulove

@suni51, my understanding is that it is the total number of visitors to all your blogs, not just to one of them or to one blog post.

suni51
        Participant

@rextrulove Thanks for confirming, I was also under the same impression.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

thanks for making this very clear to me @rextrulove thanks for always being helpful. 10 Thumbs up!! I need five hands though.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@rextrulove so when I need to complete a certain project right now, I will combine all of the unique visitors of my 5 blog sites? So it means 5 screenshots too?

Mely
      Participant

Good for you, you have many sites, for me one is enough for the 100 points limit.

Mely
      Participant

I think those who have created many sites reached the project requirements , and I am so happy for you guys.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Nope @swertiez it really depends on your unique views. Even if you are active in all of your sites, regardless of how many it is, you cannot complete a project easy if you have low number of unique views.The only way is to share your articles a lot of times on social network.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.