Are in favor of answering CAPTCHA's first before entering into sites?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are in favor of answering CAPTCHA's first before entering into sites?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Grecy Garcia 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

I get annoyed sometimes answering captcha’s before I could do or enter on a certain sites. I just wonder how much is the importance of this?

SadieMarie
    Participant

To verify that your not an automated system I guess. It’s annoying I dislike them.

xelaiehm
    Participant

same here @sadiemarie it is sometimes a waste of time answering them specially when the captcha is hard to read 🙁

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I hate doing it but I guess they have to be sure we are human.

xelaiehm
    Participant

same here @@kimberly_brown

henry
    Participant

I just hate making several attempts without success to solve the CAPTCHA puzzle. Why must they be so complicated anyway?

Stephanie C
    Participant

I think they’re super annoying… but I guess I’ll deal with them if they’re necessary. I mean, I wouldn’t stop using a site just because it wanted extra verification that I’m a real person…

jsnitz08
    Participant

I agree @stephanie C. They can be super annoying sometimes.

xelaiehm
    Participant

I guess that’s we all should have to do – To just deal with it! Well let’s just wish that the Captcha is much clearer 😉

jkct01
    Participant

No, I don’t like Captchas, especially those that need to pick street names or food from a few pictures.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

This is to prove that you are not a robot or if you are using a bot. This is okay, unless if you could not understand the captcha.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.