Are in favor of answering CAPTCHA's first before entering into sites?

Activity Forums General Discussion Are in favor of answering CAPTCHA's first before entering into sites?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

I get annoyed sometimes answering captcha’s before I could do or enter on a certain sites. I just wonder how much is the importance of this?

SadieMarie
      Participant

To verify that your not an automated system I guess. It’s annoying I dislike them.

xelaiehm
      Participant

same here @SadieMarie it is sometimes a waste of time answering them specially when the captcha is hard to read 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I hate doing it but I guess they have to be sure we are human.

xelaiehm
      Participant

same here @@kimberly_brown

henry
      Participant

I just hate making several attempts without success to solve the CAPTCHA puzzle. Why must they be so complicated anyway?

Stephanie C
      Participant

I think they’re super annoying… but I guess I’ll deal with them if they’re necessary. I mean, I wouldn’t stop using a site just because it wanted extra verification that I’m a real person…

jsnitz08
      Participant

I agree @Stephanie C. They can be super annoying sometimes.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I guess that’s we all should have to do – To just deal with it! Well let’s just wish that the Captcha is much clearer 😉

jkct01
      Participant

No, I don’t like Captchas, especially those that need to pick street names or food from a few pictures.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

This is to prove that you are not a robot or if you are using a bot. This is okay, unless if you could not understand the captcha.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.