Anyone here like tea?

Activity Forums General Discussion Anyone here like tea?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

algedonics
      Participant

I love waking up to a good old cup of tea! There’s nothing that gets me going more. What are some of your favourite flavours or kinds?

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing tea from Adagio.com (an absolutely FANTASTIC site for loose-leaf teas!!), let me know your email address and I can send you a free $5 coupon from the website! That’s more than enough for two flavour samples, you just have to pay a flat rate shipping and handling.
      (NOTE: I am only distributing the coupons through Adagio’s site itself! I will not earn any money from your purchases, I just want to help give away free tea because tea is delicious)

To answer my own question, I really love flavoured teas. Fruit mixed with green or black is amazing. Grapefruit and Strawberry are two of my loves, followed closely by blueberry.

heyimneise
      Participant

Tea in my parents house is ongoing like when you finish a cup then another one will be handed to you straight away. It’s coming close to being a religion haha!

tpace2012
      Participant

Love tea πŸ™‚ Southern sweet tea or flavored tea (especially peach) are my favorite.

dolcita
      Participant

i love a good cup of green tea with lemon,my fav πŸ™‚

elocin0926
      Participant

Chai matte mixed with a little mint green tea, gives you a super jolt and tastes amazing. You can get this at Teavana.

misty1987
      Participant

I’m one of those weird people who doesn’t like tea. Infact I don’t like any hot drinks…not even hot chocolate!

aellis51
      Participant

Yep, you’re weird.;) Didn’t know anyone existed who didn’t like hot drinks, ever. Pretty cool actually. I turned into a big tea-with-milk fan after a stint in England and love a good cuppa Earl and cream ever since. Like green, love chai…I could go on, and on.

heyimneise
      Participant

My fiance doesn’t like tea and it’s seldom when he drinks any hot drinks..

heyimneise
      Participant

Come to think of it. I know a few people who are like this so I wouldn’t see anything weird in not drinking tea.

zemijo
      Participant

I absolutely hated tea when I was growing up, but as soon as I started high school I fell in love with tea! I even grow my own plants now. I have regular, spear, chocolate, and pineapple mint. I prefer lighter teas like white, green, mint, and fruit. Not a fan of dark teas like rooibos.

algedonics
      Participant

Ooh, what’s it like growing tea? Is it an easy plant to manage?

aabeck
      Participant

Blackberry ice tea is amazing

gma2-3
      Participant

I love tea, but I really like the flavored ones.

writewithwings
      Participant

I am a coffee person, but I love tea if it is something special like Jasmin tea πŸ™‚

Isis
      Participant

Teas are great, not just for the flavor, but different teas can do different things. Like for upset stomachs or cramping or bloating, I drink chamomile tea to calm my stomach. Or when I can’t sleep, it can be used as a sleeping aid, too. And it takes great!

Pegasus
        Participant

Oh yes. The other day I was feeling awfully queasy, I’m not sure why, I think it was the weather just making me feel yucky. I came home and I had some peppermint tea and I felt so much better.

Mandy
      Participant

I love tea! My favorite kind if actually green tea. It makes me feel more calm every time I drink it. πŸ™‚

Pegasus
        Participant

Green tea is so good for you too. It’s one of my favorites. I want to try some green tea matcha in my smoothies

Pegasus
      Participant

I love hot tea in the winter, nothing is as comforting or soothing. I love iced tea in the summer. I actually make sweet tea for my husband and regular iced tea for myself. (I love sweet tea, but too much sugar makes my tummy go sad).

moonphased
      Participant

Tea is just the best! I usually buy vanilla and caramel tea, but lately I’ve grown fond of Indian spices!

Pegasus
      Participant

My husband told me that he was going to give up soda for awhile and drink the iced tea I make for him. This will not only save on money but will be much better for him healthwise

Nicolee25
      Participant

I enjoy tea so much.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I love all sorts of teas! I do prefer dark teas, though, with a little cream. Chai and Earl Grey are probably my favorites. I have an utterly delicious apricot vanilla creme white tea, though.

Danae
      Participant

I love all kinds of tea… chai…. jasmine… green… oolong… black….earl grey… mmmm I think I’ll go make a cup of tea right now..

Heather
      Participant

Love me some sweet ice tea, I have it at nearly every meal. I also love chai, green tea, and my daddy’s suntea. Man I really wish I could head to my parents and have some of my daddy’s tea right now.

kendra
      Participant

I do like tea, but rarely drink sweet tea these days. I sometimes drink a chamomile or chai or other “special” tea for its health benefits, but of all the herbal and other teas I’ve tried, I’ve yet to fall in love with them. They always make my stomach feel bloated! But, I do like the taste of sweet tea and I will always have a few sips of my SO’s tea (he often drinks it.)

Deryl
      Participant

I like tea but I like coffee the most.

jkct01
      Participant

I like to drink Oolong and green tea.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.