Any women out there diagnosed with hormonal imbalance?

Activity Forums General Discussion Any women out there diagnosed with hormonal imbalance?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

angelgrace
      Participant

Are there any women out there diagnosed with hormonal imbalance, and are trying to create balance naturally through diet and lifestyle changes? What have you been doing and what had worked for you?

kendra
      Participant

Never was diagnosed with it, but was diagnosed with other health conditions and I suspected hormonal imbalance had come along with them (endometriosis was one.) I started using maca powder & cleared up the symptoms I was having completely.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have never been diagnosed either. I am getting an appointment to see my doctor to have myself checkout and see what my options are.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I have PMDD, pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder, which is a kind of hormonal imbalance that results in worse-than-typical, disruptive periods. I take hormonal contraception to regulate my hormones, or else I’m completely miserable. Nothing else has worked.

Andria Perry
      Participant

Back In time?! My friends told me about soy based foods and you can use Estroven its an over the counter natural soy based pill.

angie10
        Participant

Thanks for that, @Andria….that’s really worth knowing 🙂

angie10
      Participant

No, i’ve never been professionally diagnosed, but sometimes i break out along the jawline and I’ve been made to understand it’s down to a hormonal imbalance. I take some Evening Primrose Oil supplements to balance my hormones as well as help with my PMS.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

No I have not been diagnosed because I never have them check, but I did before and I don’t have it, I don’t know at present as I am having dysmenorrhea a lot of times.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.