Any ladies on here…..

Activity Forums General Discussion Any ladies on here…..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

jsnitz08
      Participant

I’m in search of some cute and affordable ways I can ask my girls to be my Bridesmaid? All of them are not in the same state as me, so I need to mail it…I think the “box” ideas are cute, but would be pricey to mail… I’m thinking of just going with a card?

Thoughts?

SadieMarie
      Participant

Hmm maybe sending a box of chocolates with a note inside or even a flower with a note attached might be a cute idea.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

A very nice card will be a great way. 🙂

Pegasus
      Participant

A card is perfect, you can make it so special if you’re particularly creative 🙂

henry
      Participant

I am a man and it sounds according to the topic as if men are not welcome to reply here. Interesting.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I’m leaning towards the handmade card Idea, as I don’t want to have to spend extra on postage. I’ll save for their Bridesmaid gift for the wedding! 🙂

Thanks girls!

Stephanie C
      Participant

Have you seen the cards that tie a knot in a piece of string when you open it? It’s like a two-fold card, and the string is attached to the two edges. You can put a message like, “want to help me tie the knot?” That would be cute!

Link on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/428264245787773912/

Anne Farmer
        Participant

This post says it’s from 2014, wow! But this idea is fab!

angie10
      Participant

hehe thanks for pointing that out, Anne Farmer….I was just about to respond!

Nana
      Participant

I am but I don’t know if I would call me a lady since I do not wear dresses

simplym
      Participant

Even a handmade card would be cute. There are lots of Pinterest ideas you can browse from! 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.