Any Freelancers

Activity Forums General Discussion Any Freelancers

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SadieMarie 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Shaheer Masroor
    Participant

Hi guys I just started thinking of making some online money. So I can go to college and my cousin said he earns around 500$ per month from this freelancing website from translations and article writing. So anyone here have experience with this sort of stuff? cause i have been using the site for 3-4 days and have yet to nail a job.

laurie1979
    Participant

I avoid bidding sites because you’re in competition with other people to bid on the same type of work that’s posted there. When there’s a lot of interested candidate, the clients can pick and choose whoever they want. Some people seem to like it while others, like me, are against using bidding sites. I do have some accounts at writing sites but none of them are bidding sites. I get to pick and choose which topics if posted on the site.

What site did you use to find translating and writing work?

Shaheer Masroor
    Participant

Odesk since it’s more useful for beginners but the pay was very low.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I don’t but would love to get into it. I wonder how you do that.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I would rather be a free lance write here on my own blog and get paid to post others work by being a sponsor. So easy to me.

Brooke
    Participant

I worked on Fiverr once. It was alright. I didn’t love it, didn’t hate it. I basically made an easy $3 but I liked it because the work came to me rather than looking for it. That was the best part about it.

Stephanie C
    Participant

I avoid the bidding sites. You almost never get the job, and writers are wildly underpaid through them. Have you tried Zerys or Writer’s Domain? On those sites, you simply claim the assignment, submit it, and get paid when the client approves it.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I want to learn how to do that. I wish that there was a way that I can make more through writing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.