Any favorite sitcom?

Activity Forums General Discussion Any favorite sitcom?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Well, that. Do you have any? I love The big bang theory, Two and a half men (with Charlie Sheen), The Millers and Ground floor, Two broke girls, but my all-time fav is Friends. I just keep watching the reruns every time and never feel bored!

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I personally like two and a half men myself and a few others as well.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I LOVE Friends! I also like Mike and Molly, and I always watch The Big Bang Theory. Is it bad that I’m attracted to the weirdness that is Sheldon?! lol

jsnitz08
      Participant

I love watching The Big Bang Theory and Friends! I like the “old” sitcoms vs. what’s on TV now (well besides Big Bang..which I don’t even watch live). I also like late night TV like the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon ..so miss Jay Leno!!!

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Sheldon is cool regardless of his weirdness hahahaha. I like Jimmy Fallon either. He has excellent guests, but I agree: Leno was huge. Remember Arsenio Hall? That guy is so cool!

SadieMarie
      Participant

Parenthood and once upon a time. I watch them on netflix.

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Have never watched any of those but looking forward to do it. Great!

Pegasus
      Participant

Big Bang Theory is one of my favorites. I loved How I Met Your Mother and as we were talking about the other day, Friends. Let’s see, I also like 2 Broke Girls and Mike and Molly

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Mike and Molly is fun also. One that I really don’t like is Mom. And one I love, even though it’s not a sitcom is Impractical jokers, they’re so idiotically cool! They always make laugh out loud.

Sonu
      Participant

I love The Big Bang Theory. I am waiting for 22 Septmeber when the next season will start. I also like Mom.

jkct01
      Participant

“Cheers” was our favorite in the old days.

lejla1311
      Participant

I love The Big Bang Theory. that is my favorite sitcom and I can watch them always.

Maricel
      Participant

Yes I do watching sitcoms and I really enjoyed watching here in the Philippines, We should to watch before Home Along Da Riles, Vampire Andd Daddy Ko,Pepito Manaloto and many others.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Definitely Big Bang Theory. All the character in the sitcom are endearing.

Omison
      Participant

I’m currently in love with Walking Dead, Empire, Modern Family…did I get that right? What is a sitcom?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.