Amazon Links

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Amazon Links

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

TAlberts
      Participant

I am wondering if the Amazon links that I have in my blogs are in English or in German language because when I choosed the links to insert to my blogs, they are mostly written in German language. I mean the discriptions are in English but mostly in German. I have to find out and I still don´t know how. Are your Amazon links in English language?

Janet Ford
      Participant

Hi Thelma. I went to one of your blogs and looked. I clicked the ‘gifts for women’ link on the newest blog and it took me to an Amazon page that was, indeed, in German. I’m in the USA.

TAlberts
        Participant

Thank you Janet. I have seen that too when I check my links. I don´t think any person will buy a product which discription they can´t understand.

shiela33
      Participant

To put an amazon link on the text is what I did but I can’t preview the image of the product. Do you experience the same thing?

TAlberts
        Participant

Sorry @sheila33. I have not experienced that. When I checked the link I have put up,I can see the image of the Amazon link in another page as I did it that way so the one who clicked would stay on my blog.I hope you can fix that.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

You can offer a pic and make the link open to a different page. I haven’t seen a way to have just a link and let you preview without clicking on the link

TAlberts
      Participant

BTW, can I order a product as an Amazon affiliates using my Amazon account?

TAlberts
      Participant

Hi Peter! I don´t really mind if the Amazon links is in German language. I was only thinking if the person who clicks on my link can understand it. Do you think a person in UK or USA have an English translation of the links when they click on my blog links? I think I will try it when I´m in the Netherlands to see what language it has. Probably Dutch. Thanks.

TAlberts
      Participant

Thank you very much Peter. That is exactly what I wanted to know. When I choosed the Amazon Ad links, I tried looking for a product which is in English language. Now I see that my Ads are limited to Germans.That is not what I want to have. But I think any person can buy from my ads even if they are not from Germany.

TAlberts
      Participant

Thank you very much @peterstreep. That is what I wanted to know. That´s a great help. Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.