AM or PM?

Activity Forums General Discussion AM or PM?

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Stephanie C
      Participant

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

henry
      Participant

I think I am both, since I blog when I have what it takes.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think that naturally I’m a night owl but love waking up early and getting a ton done in the morning lol.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I feel the same as @SadieMarie. Whenever I sleep in I feel like the day is wasted. For exercising, morning person for sure (just can’t get myself to exercise at night)..for all other stuff..night…

Deryl
      Participant

Morning person

Atlanta
      Participant

I guess I have been either at different points of my life…now I have steady schedule of getting up not too early and getting to bed at decent time(well, mostly) and sleeping 8 hours regularly…but I constantly feel behind on 1 task or another. So if I want to achieve certain things I will have to start sleeping 6-hours again, and perhaps stay late or get up early to have some working time when everyone is asleep and it’s completely quiet.

jkct01
      Participant

I am a night owl but occasionally I fly out early in the morning too.

gina145
      Participant

I’ve been a night owl my whole life. I want to change, but I’m finding it really hard. Which reminds me that I really should go to sleep right now or I’ll get nothing worthwhile done tomorrow.

kendralala
      Participant

I am a night person. I can promise to you that I can stay up until 6 am but I CANNOT WAKE UP AT 6 AM. 😀

shaloowalia
      Participant

night owl!

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Been a morning person all my life! Used to get up early to go take care of our animals on the farm.

Maricel
      Participant

I would answer it both my friend because I do my online works in the morning and continue it in the evening until midnight.

peachpurple
      Participant

I am both, I could sit the whole day just blogging

cgalavia
      Participant

Both,I do online work in the morning and also in the night.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

Its evening here in India

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am both at present as I love working at night and I need to get up in the morning to work but I still prefer night.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Both. I can work and earn at daytime. And I enjoy resting or sleeping at night time.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.