Alone in the world

Activity Forums General Discussion Alone in the world

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

waflay
      Participant

Have you ever imagined of waking up one day and finding yourself alone in the world?

henry
      Participant

Becoming the current Adam will be very worthless, but as long as there are other animals, I will make friendship with them.

jsnitz08
      Participant

that’s just too sad..

Stephanie C
      Participant

It depends… alone like there was an apocalypse? Or alone like your loved ones have deserted you? Either way, I can’t imagine it would be a good feeling.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Completely alone? That would be crazy! I would freak out I am sure and try to search for others. I’d be sad about not having my loved ones around and try to figure out what happened but at the same time for at least a little while it might be cool imagine being able to be fully free and get everything that you want and do whatever it is that you feel like. Wouldn’t want to endure it but I would try to make the best of it.

Ramona
      Participant

I don’t think I’d be able to handle being alone like that, My family means the world to me even if they drive me crazy sometimes.

Educateurself
      Participant

Even without your life partner…hmm…can’t imagine to alive alone even without animals haha.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.