Afternoon nap

Activity Forums General Discussion Afternoon nap

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

realityspeaks
      Participant

I would so love an afternoon nap. Weekends I take a afternoon nap. Do you take a afternoon nap?

lejla1311
      Participant

I feel so tired. I would love to sleep for whole two days. I am so exhausted. I have a baby, I am working online and of course all those house chores. Sometimes I am so busy that I don’t have time to eat. I definitely need a lot of rest and sleep.

realityspeaks
        Participant

If you find time in the afternoon try and find time for an afternoon nap. Even a short nap in the afternoon does wonders. You should have adequate sleep, it helps immensely. 🙂

tinnie
      Participant

I don’t really like afternoon naps because if you don’t sleep for just the right amount of time it makes you feel like a zombie. At least that’s what happens to me most of the time when I fall asleep during the day. And it’s so annoying because not only you wasted time on sleep that did the opposite of what you wanted, but it also takes an hour or two to get back to normal.

realityspeaks
        Participant

I long for a nap in the afternoons. I take a power nap at my workplace and it does wonders. I would love it if I got to sleep for long hours at the workplace though, won’t happen, But I’m quite an optimist.

beman
      Participant

I take my nap around 4pm.

realityspeaks
        Participant

I wish I could take an afternoon nap everyday.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.