After how many days will you be able to redeem?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization After how many days will you be able to redeem?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  realityspeaks 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

just wondering how many days will you be able to cash out? i’m still new here and been around the site for 3 days..i’m just thinking if it is possible for me to cash out within a week?

Zacc
    Participant

If you have a blog/website here and you post 10 articles each 300 words or more you will redeem in 10 days. !0 blog posts in 10 days is 100 posts each 50 points. 50*100=5000 points. You can then redeem for $25.
    Also if you post 20 blog posts in 5 days, you can have a chance to redeem $25 within 5 days.

xelaiehm
      Participant

thanks for the tips @zacc it’s hard to post that much ๐Ÿ™ but i will try my very best..good luck to me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tracy L
      Participant

that is a good question!!!! I was curious about that myself, glad it doesn’t take that long ๐Ÿ™‚

xelaiehm
      Participant

i guess it won’t take long if we will keep on posting at least 10 blogs a day, comment, like, join forum and do all other ways to earn here.

peachpurple
      Participant

@zacc you are missing one point; everyone has the limit of 150 points per day, that means 3 post not 10 post.

your maximum redeem is 150 points, no point posting 10 posts per day, right?

Furthermore, nobody claimed to have upgrade to 500 points yet

Zacc
      Participant

@peachpurple please check the dates of every part of the conversation before you reply. A lot has changed since this discussion took place. Your reply is for 2015 but my comment is marked as 2014.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I actually have cashed out in a weeks time. The days were apart but actually 7 days of work and blogging I did it. I am going for 10000 points a week or more if I can do it. I think everyone can if you put your mind to it.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i think so @kimberly_brown we should set our goal to be able to cash out soon. nothing is impossible if we keep our focus on that goal ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks for sharing!

SadieMarie
    Participant

It is possible. I would recommend cashing out at 10,000 points for $100 instead of 5000 for $25. I made my first cash out in a week and my second in 5 days but I spent 10 plus hours a day on here to get to that point. You can check out my blog on how to earn $100 in just 10 days easily on here.

How To Make $100 On Blogjob in Just 10 Days

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

There are a lot of ways to get you rewarded based on points.I choose to get paid in Paypal so I have to work out for a month to redeem it.

Jennifer Peig
    Participant

cashing out within 5 days is just wow, you probably have a lots of ideas in your mind, hope to have the talent to list down as many topics as i can everyday

suni51
    Participant

That question and answers solved my problem as I was trying to find the link on earning part of the site too. Thanks everyone.

joseph
    Participant

i am new here. but i dont think its possible for new guys to ean more than 150 points per day. or is there something i dont understand yet

marygoround
    Participant

wow sadie marie,thanks for your great informations.you are so awesome!

SadieMarie
    Participant

Thank you and your welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ You are able to complete projects here listed under the rewards section to increase your daily point limit. You are also allowed to share affiliate links to earn even more. And there are business opportunities here too that you can join. ๐Ÿ™‚

jkct01
      Participant

I think some of the points in the article “how-to-make-100-on-blogjob-in-just-10-days” are obsolete with the changes of the rules here.

TAlberts
    Participant

Thanks for all the informations I got from this question. Now I have to set my goal.

zaza
    Participant

that is amazing 100$ equal 10000pts i will try to find a good strategy

angela
    Participant

I agree, save for the 10000 points unless you really need the $$$!

angela
    Participant

You will lose if you don’t. I know quicker is easier but….

TAlberts
    Participant

I think I will wait for the 100$ redemption and I hope I will be paid then.

jkct01
      Participant

Very true – hope there will be no changes…

jkct01
    Participant

I am looking at those people who got 10000 points with admiration.

thisnthat
    Participant

Wow, you guys are doing great. I hope to follow in your footsteps. Thanks the link, Sadie. I’ll be reading your blog to make use of those tips.

As for the topic, a beginner can cash out within 33 days if they cash out at 5,000 for $25.00 and do the minimum of 150 points per day. I definitely plan to wait for 10,000 and I hope to increase my limit as well.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

In my case, with the 150 points limit, if I am active every day and I make completely my points, maybe in 34 days for 5000 points, but I will wait for 10000 points, therefore double time. Unfortunately I don’t reach every day my limit.

TAlberts
      Participant

I donยดt think I will wait for 10,000 points. Iยดll redeem the half. I canยดt even post 3 post a day with my 150 points limit.

gina145
      Participant

If you can it’s really better to wait for 10,000 points so that you can get paid $100. If you redeem at 5,000 points then you’ll only get $25, so you’re earning half the amount of money for the same amount of work.

janetwrites
    Participant

I think I will wait until 10,000 points. 100$ is better than $25 but it will take a long time though.

angela
    Participant

It does take a while for sure, but it depends on what your situation is.Do you need $$$ now, or can you wait a little while?

peachpurple
    Participant

@zacc sorry, didn’t noticed the dates

resuri
    Participant

I believe $100 is better however it depends on your situation if you can still wait to get a bigger money

angela
    Participant

I think it takes a while either you. You either don’t have time or don’t have a high enough point limit so…

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

No, or it depends on what kind of rewards you like to choose. Me I chose the $25 at Paypal so I have to earned 5kpoints before I able to redeem.

resuri
    Participant

I am trying to reach 10,000 or 7,500 points. It will take more than a month but I am very patience

Ugly Beast
    Participant

Can you give me a good strategy to make more points to rendeem some money?

resuri
    Participant

To be able to make more points you need to write post, write in the forum, comment on post and etc. You can do some projects that increase your point limit. You can also add an affiliate marketing on your blog

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

It seems all of the question has been answered, it will take consistency too to get there, just saying , based on experience.

realityspeaks
    Participant

It depends on how active you are on the site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.