Advise me

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Advise me

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Evans Odote
      Participant

Kindly advise me on how to make money on this blog..I am so lost i don’t understand how to go about it.Could someone please help me?

Danae
      Participant

You get points for pretty much anything on here. A blog post is 50 points, for example. If you click where it says “Earn Rewards” you can see how you can earn a larger amount of points.

Jhe Eres
      Participant

Hello. I’m kinda lost too. What is “My Balance” on the upper right of my dashboard? I don’t quite get how this website works. 🙁

jsnitz08
      Participant

“My Balance” is the amount of Points that you have to redeem for cash/gift cards. The best payout is 10,000 for $100, especially since 5,000 points is $25…

You get rewarded points for pretty much everything you do, like “wall likes”, comments, replies, Blog posts. Click on “Earn Points” and follow the instructions there. The best way to earn points is by creating a site and making blog posts (and following the “earn rewards”)

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

If you are talking about blog job you can earn by blogging and participating in a forum, just like what i am doing.

mimi88jade
      Participant

I am also newbie here and just checking out the rules and all stuff here.

SadieMarie
      Participant

You can read all the ways to earn points on blog job by going to the Earn Rewards section of the site. There are also additional projects you can complete to increase your daily limit.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Well if you have a paypal account you can link a bank account. This site transfers your money pretty fast once you redeem. Usually under a days time. With Paypal you can have it sent to your linked bank account & you will get it within 3-4 days. You can have them write you a check too but I think that takes a bit longer to arrive and they do charge a dollar or two.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

First you need to create a site. Click site on the upper part of the screen. Actually there is a procedure on Rewards, click earn rewards, then browse below, find the personal blogger project and that guide is there to start making the site.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.