Advice for Broken hearts

Activity Forums Writing Content Advice for Broken hearts

This topic contains 26 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  murray1993 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

murray1993
    Participant

Need advice

murray1993
    Participant

β€œIn three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

β€” Robert Frost

angela
    Participant

Keep moving on, keep busy and stay true to yourself!

lejla1311
    Participant

It will pass!

thisnthat
    Participant

This might work better as a group thing or a blog post. Or, are you asking for advice to write about broken hearts?

murray1993
    Participant

@thisnthat need advice to write about broken hearts

angie10
      Participant

@murray1993…this is a very wide subject area, it depends on what angle you want to take. Not sure where to start unless you give us something, anything to go off πŸ™‚

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

Hearts are so hard that it cannot be broken.

xelaiehm
    Participant

Broken hearts are hard to mend. But as time pass by it will just be one of your memories.

jkct01
      Participant

Sometimes when you look back, you may find that the broken-hearts were not that broken after all.

angie10
      Participant

@jkct01….that’s so true, because time a great healer. Once you’re over that person, you’re able to move on and sometimes wonder what you ever saw in them LOL It doesn’t feel like it at the time, but with time you do heal.

Danielle
    Participant

Actually, it is really hard to mend a broken heart. But you know what? It is written in the bible that God is close to the broken hearted. Ask God to fix it, He’s just a prayer away! God bless!

jkct01
    Participant

It is bad when brokenhearted. But don’t be dejected, just move on and be strong.

bkriegb
    Participant

Let go and let God! Some people get so used to being hurt that they expect it. I say, don’t expect to be hurt anymore. Give it all to God and let love in, just be smart about it next time, look for all the signs. Be good and do not hurt others because you have been hurt. Instead, pick someone up and give someone a smile, when your good, good will happen and usually when you least expect it. Why Not?

peachpurple
    Participant

there are many pebbles on the beach, that guy is not the only one. First love is puppy love, second is testing third is your mr.right.

realityspeaks
    Participant

It’s wise to keep self occupied with activities you love after a breakup, that way you dwell less with flashbacks form the past.

Nana
    Participant

Prayers answers all

Xavier Bage
    Participant

Time has the medicine.Broken hearts can be healed by the soothing hands of time.

peachpurple
    Participant

take a break, down force yourself to fall in love again

TAlberts
    Participant

Keep yourself busy and write about how you feel in any angle you want to. This will help.

Jessica
    Participant

The most interesting broken heart quote I’ve read is “If your heart was *really* broken, you’d be dead.” It’s a little mean, but very similar quotes have helped me accept and overcome rough patches.

blueberry
    Participant

Getting over it and acceptance is the best way how to deal with a broken heart. Simple yet it’s hard but necessary.

Shavkat
    Participant

You just need to start loving yourself and get in touch with your close friends. You can also do things to make yourself busy with.

Rachael A. Orbach
    Participant

My heart has been broken. . . feel the pain and then you have to pick up the pieces. It is ok to be sad for a while and then do other things, and meet other people. if you want. If you don’t want then that’s ok too.

murray1993
    Participant

Thank you so much all dear friends for the beautiful advice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.