- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
Viewing 7 reply threads
Viewing 7 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
List 4 facts about you. They can be anything. 🙂 let’s get to know each other better.
Facts about me:
1. I’m introverted but also some what guarded. I’m far from shy and while I’ll never be extroverted Id like to make deeper connections w/others!!
2. I’m an artist. I’m very creative. Art is my passion. From writing, to painting to dance I live for art.
3. I believe in New Thought Religion. I use to be a Christian and still hold many Christian beliefs but no longer think that we are bad needing forgiveness from our Father. Instead I think that we all deserve happiness and abundance. God loves us and wants that for us all.
4. I’m very independent and self-reliant but still love to be loved and have emotional support. I guess no matter how strong I am I’m only human.
1. I am a father of one.
2. A christian by faith.
3. I like making new friends yet not outgoing.
4. writing and blogging is one of my hobbies.
1. I have a daughter
2. I’m an army wife
3. I love being a teacher
4. I have been writing from home for about three years
I am a mom to two grown kids and I have two beautiful granddaughters ages 3 and almost 11. they are my world I believe in God I love cats and tv and watch many series and I am a loner I love time alone and my dog
1. My kids are my whole world
2. That doesn’t mean my entire life revolves around them though
3. I love to write, even when I hit a block, I love to push myself and let the words come to me again like a long lost friend
4. I suffer from anxiety and depression and I can handle them as long as I’m aware of when an episode of either is coming on. If not, I might lose it for a little while.
Am a father of one boy and it is my happiness to be a good father and husband.My family is my daily inspiration.I love writing on diverse things especially those on family life and politics.
1- I am an expectant mom by january.I’m so excited about it.
2- I am a teacher. I have always been and maybe will always be.
3- I am independent
4- I am not sociable. I don’t make friends intentionally. Friendship just suddenly develop.
I’m a California girl
I studied Interior Design, but have no design concepts…
I love to cook
I love to write