A site better than Bubblews in my opinion.

Activity Forums General Discussion A site better than Bubblews in my opinion.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Have you found a site better? The site that I feel is way better is https://adf.ly/rdnYz. They do many of the same things but also have different and better things. feel free to check them out. You do need to sign up and become verified.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I signed up waiting to get approved. Can’t wait to get started!!

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Hey, girls. Regarding Bubblews I have a question. If I redeemed, where can I find the notification that backs up this movement? I did this a few weeks ago, but didn’t receive any. I’m kinda concerned about this. If you could help me with this, I would so appreciate it!

Thanks!

Pegasus
      Participant

They say that you should take a screen shot when you redeem, you only get email confirmation once the money is on its way to you

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That sounds like a good idea Pegasus.

Danae
        Participant

That’s a great idea, I should’ve done that for a redemption I’m still missing from July! I got a payment from them 2 weeks ago and I just redeemed for another one that should be coming late September.

Danae
      Participant

Thanks for sharing this site. I just signed up, hope I get approved 🙂

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I think you will that is awesome. I will be following everyone. 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

They don’t send you a notification on bubblews but it takes a little more then 30 days to get to your paypal account. On personapaper I have made almost 5 cents so far. Not bad for being new and for only 3 articles. Hopefully I can manage to make more on there!

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

I hate Bubblews don’t send you any notification. I sent them and e-mail and told me to give them the date and amount of money redeemed so they can track my redemption. Honestly I don’t know when I exactly did it! I’m just waiting and trying to trust that site. =/

SadieMarie
      Participant

Yes that site worried me before I got that payment. They never responded to my email. It is ridiculous. But at least they pay you eventually. Lol

Pegasus
      Participant

I’m trying not to be worried because I know I’ve followed all the rules and have even been featured a few times. It’s been fun over on bubblews. Do they have things to work out? Yep, but they seem to be making right as quickly as they can for the size of their staff

SadieMarie
      Participant

I like it but haven’t spent as much time over there as I should.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.