??

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Diya
      Participant

How was your day.? Today I was so busy… :/

rextrulove

Mine is just beginning, @Diya. It looks like a beautiful day and my daughter wants to go out fishing. I don’t know if we will, since I don’t get a lot of work done when I’m out fishing, but we will probably do that anyway, at least for a few hours.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

It’s been pretty productive for me so far (it’s only just after 13:30 here.) I have worked on content promotion and networking on several social sites. I published a post, and am working on a second one that I’ll schedule to publish after the day resets.

I am at 124/150 points for my day, here at BlogJob. Most of those points have come from interaction, which really makes me happy. I’m getting lots of comments on my blog posts, and lots of support from other members. The influx of new users has been good for me 🙂

MissyWeng
      Participant

I am busy too but still find time to do blogging.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I can say everyday I am busy, I write about it 🙂 Have a nice evening.

Lee Ka
      Participant

I guess many of us are always busy everyday. We have so much that we want to do, besides our normal daily work, now we are into this online work as well.

Though I’d love to do more, I need to spend more time to rest as well, as it’s almost the last month of my pregnancy, and I am feeling more tired now. I will spend some time reading, organizing my home, do some online work, and of course spend time with my children too. I don’t think I am going to do my freelance work today.

Diya
      Participant

Yeah dear you are right

Diya
      Participant

Thanks 4 your responses.

Diya
      Participant

How is your grand son

Diya
      Participant

Lee ka how r u

gayathri
      Participant

Most of the days are busy for me. It was one of those days today and as usual, I am blogging in the middle of the night.

Manuela Lopes
      Participant

Hope your grandson is better.

Lee Ka
      Participant

I am sorry to hear that. Hope your grandson will recover very soon. How old is he?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.