3 in 1 Coffee or DIY (Do It Yourself) Coffee?

Activity Forums General Discussion 3 in 1 Coffee or DIY (Do It Yourself) Coffee?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

do you prefer a 3 in 1 coffee or you like to do your own blend that taste exactly the way you like it?

sweetcandy
      Participant

I think I’d rather have 3 in 1 coffee, as it has variety of flavors to choose from and it was perfectly blend 😉

xelaiehm
        Participant

3 in 1 gives us options..depending on how we like our coffee to taste..thanks for sharing your opinion!

jsnitz08
      Participant

I like hand-crafting my coffee. I used to work as a Barista, so I know how to make the perfect latte (at least perfect for me), plus I enjoy making my own latte. I don’t have my own espresso machine yet, but I prefer the REAL espresso machine that I can handcraft my beverage, vs those Verissmo’s or Nespresso machines that you just push a button. Besides, those coffee pods add up quick!

xelaiehm
        Participant

wow! good for you! hope i could also try to make the perfect taste of latte for me and my husband 😉

SadieMarie
      Participant

I prefer getting Starbucks but @ home I make my own.

xelaiehm
        Participant

Starbucks tastes real good! 😉

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I would rather make it myself, like Julie. I also used to work as a barista. It’s a shame that equipment is so expensive for the home, though!

xelaiehm
        Participant

expensive indeed! if you are a coffee addict i guess any coffee for as long as it will suit your taste will do..no need for an espresso machine.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Where did you work @Amalthea? I was a Barista at both Disneyland and Caribou Coffee

Amalthea Hustles
        Participant

I used to work at a Starbucks at a grocery store! So, if I wanted to work in a proper Starbucks, I already have half the training. I also used to be a barista at my high school’s coffee bar — which, in retrospect, though it was only a cart, was pretty high end. We had a wide variety of syrups, and also an espresso machine! Just for high schoolers!

jsnitz08
      Participant

Damn..now they have espresso for high school students? I didn’t drink coffee til college. spoiled kids..

Alyssa Ann Mista
      Participant

I want a “Do It Yourself” coffee. I can control the taste of it that’s suits for me.

xelaiehm
        Participant

Yeah! We all have our own taste for coffee. I think it’s also good to try your own blend 😉

jkct01
      Participant

I am okay with both but when I want my coffee fast, I will go for 3in1.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have quit coffee since a month now.

TAlberts
        Participant

I think my last coffee was almost a month ago. When I had a guest who drunk coffee.

jkct01
        Participant

Why did you have to quit coffee?

misswulans
      Participant

I drink 3 in 1 coffee because it is faster to make

TAlberts
      Participant

When I am in my home country, I drink the 3 in 1 coffee but here in Germany, I brewed my own coffee.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I prefer the black coffee made by me. 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

Whenever I can, I will do the instant coffee myself. It is cheaper.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.