Reply To: Is it possible to be honest while using "back doors?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is it possible to be honest while using "back doors? Reply To: Is it possible to be honest while using "back doors?

kendra
Participant

Ah Pegasus! It’s so nice to see you responding. 😉

Loophole! That’s the other word for it. Dang it. I could’ve saved all that typing and thinking had I been able to remember the other word for “back door” lol! I knew it was commonly called something else, but couldn’t think of the word. 😉 Thank you for responding to this with your thoughts on it. I really enjoy other people’s opinions on things like this.

Feels good to be on the same page, too. 😉 Especially with something like this. Honesty can definitely be really hard, especially if doing so puts you in a vulnerable position, but I would rather have to face my consequences than lie. Probably because I know I’ll chastise myself far worse than the person who I lied to ever would lol. Plus, then I’d kick myself for lying on top of it. Lol. Back doors feel shady, to me, too. It’s like you don’t have the courage to own up to something or either find another route, even if it means just not answering someone over lying to them. It boils back down to knowing that you’ve worded something in a way for the person to think something that is a lie (intentionally misleading them.) Knowing that I led someone down the road to a lie, then let them believe it would make me feel cruddy and low.