Reply To: Is it possible to blog here for a living?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is it possible to blog here for a living? Reply To: Is it possible to blog here for a living?

kendra
Participant

Well, in the FAQ’s section here on BlogJob, it is explained that you can in fact earn a “living” by using the website and features. Mostly though, it’s if you join as a partner, which as far as I’m understanding, costs you money. So, making a good living? Well, let’s just say I’m not quitting my day job since there’s no way my budget would allow for the risk of investing in something or someone else’s company at the moment, but sounds good for those who can.

However, I must say, BlogJob has an outstanding point system. There are a couple of people who are on here, hardly making much of a real contribution and have already gotten at least $25 out of BlogJob, so that says plenty. There’s not another community like it, so I love the program so far & am more than happy with the earnings. I can’t complain anyways. I think it would be wonderful if it expanded to the point where other jobs for BJ became available because it’s a community I’d personally love to continue with.