Reply To: Do you post links to articles?

Activity Forums Writing Content Do you post links to articles? Reply To: Do you post links to articles?

kendra
Participant

Back! I found a FAQ section (you can find it on the homepage of BlogJob by scrolling all the way to the bottom.)

Here’s exactly what one point in the section says regarding links (pretty much what I described, but in fewer words): “You agree to not use back link spam to promote your sites.”

That could be referring to using your other websites to link to your blog here on BlogJob. Then again, it could also mean that you aren’t allowed to use your BlogJob blog to make spammy posts promoting and linking to your other websites. Probably both are not allowed, if I had to guess. I know BlogJob doesn’t tolerate spam at all.

I don’t think it would be a good idea to use your BlogJob blog solely for the promotion of your other websites. I don’t think that means you can’t connect your other websites with/on your BlogJob blog, but that you can posts spam posts to send readers to other websites belonging to you.