Reply To: QUICK: Think of a song right now. What is it?

Activity Forums General Discussion QUICK: Think of a song right now. What is it? Reply To: QUICK: Think of a song right now. What is it?

kendra
Participant

Polly Wants A Cracker by Nirvana.

I know, depressing, right? Lol. But Nirvana music doesn’t have that depressive energy to me when I listen. Somehow, and not thanks to the lyrics (LOL), it’s uplifting. Yikes. Not sure what that says about me as a person! Ha Ha. But I am a hopeless fan. Can’t seem to cure my love for their music, even if it is old as dirt.

Anyways, that brings me to something… I’ve been on the hunt for new music to listen to that makes me happy and cheerful. Working on bettering my mood and all that crap. Lol. Maybe that could be your next forum question? 😉 I just love upbeat music that puts you in a good mood and I desperately need to update my old music playlist!

Oh, that Happy song by Pharell Williams is a fav of mine, which is odd. I normally don’t get into music of that genre, but I seen it on a video somewhere with a title claiming the song actually made listeners feel happy when they listened. I downloaded it right away and don’t know if it’s some placebo effect or what, but now every time I listen to it, I get a little mood lift and feel like dancing! 🙂 I love music that does that to you.

*Edited to fix spelling error