Reply To: Why have you chosen to write about what you write about?

Activity Forums Writing Content Why have you chosen to write about what you write about? Reply To: Why have you chosen to write about what you write about?

kendra
Participant

Here on BlogJob? Crochet.

Why? Because it’s one of my passions and since I spend so much of my free time crocheting (knit sometimes too), then I figured why not share that through a blog? Also, I have ran another blog for 4 years now (hosted elsewhere) where I’ve focused on product reviews for everything from health supplements to skincare and clothing, so I thought I’d do something else for a change with my blog here. It’s something I enjoy and it allows me to connect with other crafters in that area, too.

As for my actual career, I write columns for different magazines, mostly on the topic of sexual health and relationships and health in general, mostly alternative health topics. I usually am assigned topics according to my “expertise” and a lot of times that includes food and research essays as well. Those (food writing and essays are not my passion, though.) But eating the food? Different story. Lol. There’s definitely some passion there! haha.

I can’t think of many topics I have not taken on.