Reply To: At what age do you allow your children to have a cell phone/smart phone?

Activity Forums General Discussion At what age do you allow your children to have a cell phone/smart phone? Reply To: At what age do you allow your children to have a cell phone/smart phone?

loula
Participant

lol @ Pegasus exactly!! And I think I’m with you on being caught in the generation gap. I also agree with how phones are basically gaming devices for kids. I don’t know how many times I have to change my password on my phone because my kids will try to just run off with it, however, we have gaming devices, and computers for them and most importantly a huge backyard 🙂 I know it’s becoming the trend for kids to have phones, but there are some people who just simply can’t afford it, especially when there is really no need. As much as I love my kids, and want to give them everything their little heart desires, and give them a better life than I had, I just can’t afford it. Another thing is that my kids are all a year apart, so if I give one child a phone, I’m getting bombarded by two other ones who want a phone lol 🙂