Reply To: What other sites do you guys use to make money?

Activity Forums General Discussion What other sites do you guys use to make money? Reply To: What other sites do you guys use to make money?

Amber R.
Participant

Alright, lengthy post warning!

Usertesting is a usability testing platform site. You get paid 10 dollars per webpage you do. It only takes about 15-20 minutes. Your screen is recorded with UT’s special screen recorder. Also, you also need a good mic to do it. I wouldn’t suggest it if you aren’t comfortable with talking out loud and voicing your thoughts though. If you do enough website tests and get good reviews, then you can apply to be a mobile tester. If you are approved, UT will send you an Ipevo camera for it. (I looked it up on Amazon and people sell them for about 60-70 dollars.) For the mobile testing, they want tablets, ipads, iphones, and Android phones. Click here to visit Usertesting. *Forgot to mention that it takes a full 7 days to get your payment, but they’re always on time to the exact minute you take it.*

For Clickworker, it’s a microtasking site. I honestly don’t make much from it, but it’s a few extra dollars that get sent to my paypal at least. It’s exactly as it sounds. You do tiny, tiny tasks for cents each. But, before you can do anything, you have to take assessment tests. This includes an English test, a Contact research test, and Proofreading. This because sometimes, if you’re really lucky, tasks that pay more will pop up. This can be anywhere from writing a short summary of a webpage, looking up contact info for a site, etc. You need to score high enough on the assessments though for these to pop up. Such as 75-80%. Click here to find out more.

Lastly, FeaturePoints is an app that lets you get different amounts of points for testing apps on your Iphone, Android phone (and…maybe tablets? I don’t remember off the top of my head if it works for them too.) You can cash out these points on different amounts of amazon gift cards, paypal amounts, psn gift cards, Xbox gift cards, and even an Nexus 7 or Ipad mini retina if you save up enough. I’ve been on it for about a week and already have 2000 points saved up. To get the points for trying the apps out, make sure you complete any tutorials and stay on it for atleast a minute. You can delete the app afterwards. But, I’ve found a few neat apps that I personally kept after trying them out. If you are interested in FeaturePoints, go to it on the playstore and download it. Make sure you put in the referral code of XMNA8S and you’ll get 50 points right off the bat.

Please let me know if you have any questions!