* Waking up to the smiles and laughter of my family, while I fix my coffee.
* Grabbing my bible to read and meditate on God’s word, and his desires for my day.
* Playing with my grandson as he giggles and gives me sloppy baby kisses.
* Getting hugs from my adult children, hearing them tell me they love me.
* Playing my guitar, waiting to see if God pours out of me a new song to write.
* Write a new blog from all that God has poured in to me this day.
* Curling up in my recliner, surrounded by my family as we talk, laugh and end
our day together.