Every end of the year most of us would list down our New Year
Resolution for a new year ahead of us, a fresh start of life , full of
hopes to change our bad habits, set our new goals, earn more money,
save money and to excel well in our studies.
However, do you find that these new changes are fading faster
than you expected?
You could not keep up with your new expectations and kept coaxing
yourself, “Ah…maybe next time I will do it / will not do it..”.
Well, here are 4 easy tips how you can stick to your New Year
Resolutions without much pressure.
( 1 ) One at a time- Do not try to do everything at once.
- You know that you are unable to accomplish those goals at once.
- Try to completing one task at a time.
- Once you have succeeded, go for the 2nd task.
( 2 ) List out your resolution precisely-
- Let us presume that your New Year Resolution is to reduce stress.
- You should list it out precisely how to reduce it,
for example; sign up for a yoga class, morning walk, meditation,
just to name a few.
( 3 ) Plan ahead of time-
- Breakdown your resolution , make your plans ahead of time.
- If you plan for a vacation to relax and unwind your stress, you should activate a plan like this;
i) call up travel agency to find out suitable country of vacation
iii) what activities will be conducted, etc.
If you plan to earn more money, look out for
i) part-time job online
ii) read reviews for money making websites which are legit
iii) learn tips to save money when shopping, etc
( 4 ) Write down your New Year Resolutions-
- Take an A4 paper, use a black marker and list down your resolutions in clear handwriting, obvious to read, no scribbling.
- Use red marker if it is crucial or important.
- Then stick it to the fridge door, next to your timetable, your wardrobe where you can see it daily.
- It is the best way to remind you of the changes.
- Guarantee to work.
copyright all rights reserved by peachpurple
drawings by peachpurple
fireworks by pixabay