The world is full of surprises!
Humans created various festivals and events to remember special days in honor of a famous person or religion practices.
However, weird days are emerging over the years in order to celebrate weird practices too.
Believe it or not, 8th May is No Socks Day!
I happened to stumbled upon this holiday while searching for a Teacher’s Day craft in one of the craft website.
What is No Socks Day
No Socks Day was created by Wellcat, a website that promotes the usage of herbal products and provides information on medicinal uses of herbs, spices that encourages people to have use them in their daily life meals or body treatment.
- No Socks Day is a day when everyone need not have to wear any socks or stockings for the whole day.
- This is the day to celebrate for your weary feet and toes.
- Allow your hardworking feet to relax, get ready your toes for pedicure and pamper your feet with a relaxing massage of baby oil or lotion.
What do you do on No Socks Day
- Do not wear closed up shoes for a day.
- Wear comfortable lazy sandals or slippers where you don’t have to wear socks at all.
- Bare your feet on the soft grass to feel the natural feeling of touching the ground.
- I found that No Socks Day is a good day to reduce my laundry, at least I need not have to wash those smelly, stinky socks for a day!
- In addition, I do not have to find mix match socks that happens every time when I had to fold the laundry.
- No socks, no smelly shoes and no smelly feet, what a day to feel free just for one day.
- Give your socks a break. Amend torn socks by sewing up the holes..
- Give your feet a break. Put them up of the chair or sofa and relax while exercising the toes
Are you ready for No Socks Day?
Get ready your nail polish, okay?
Copyright all rights reserved by peachpurple