1st June is Flip a Coin Day!
Who created this Day?
According to history, it was created by the Romans, Julius Ceasar who first initiated to flip a coin in order to make decisions which he could not settle with.
According to his statement, if the coin comes to rest facing up with HEADS, that determines the winner while TAILS indicates the loser.
Interesting Facts About Flip A Coin Day
- Tossing up a coin into the air and catching it or letting it land on the ground until it stops spinning is the way you flip a coin.
- Flip a coin has been long practice in the early centuries in order to make a decision for many events.
- Majority events included SuperBowl, football, cricket, soccer and even in our daily life events.
- Usually, the banker, referee or the coach will flip a coin to decide who will go first after each party decided to choose HEADS or TAILS.
- Of course, the winner is the one who chose the HEADS will take the lead.
When Do You Flip A Coin?
As for me, I usually opt for Flip A coin to make decision when we could not decide to:
# where to eat during weekends
# who to start the board games on family night
# what to eat for dinner
# who to sit in the middle of the car seat since we have 6 family members to fit into a 5 seater car
# who to use the computer first
# who to feed the darn annoying cat
# what time to sleep on weekends
So, it is time for you to brush up your flipping coin skill with your thumbs and fingers!
Make sure it doe not flip and throws far away from you !
Do you practice flip a coin when you cannot make a decision?
Who usually wins?
copyright allrights reserved and photos by peachpurple