Another paid to comment site: Forumcoin review
What is forumcoin?
Forumcoin is a great online forum where you can earn money creating threads, posts and comments. Most of the discussions on forum coin involve money making ideas which is a plus since you will learn a lot more ways to increase your online earning portfolio.
The forumcoin is a new e-currency that can be used to trade online or exchanged for cash into your PayPal account.
Is forumcoin legit?
Forumcoin is a legit site and has been paying their members consistently without failure. There are no major complaints about the site so far.
Who can sign up?
forumcoin is open worldwide. Anybody with a basic grammar and ability to follow simple instructions will do well.
How do I earn money?
- As I said at the beginning, forumcoin pays you to create new threads, reply to threads and posts. The earnings are as follows
- General chat: 2 coins
- Computers, gaming and technology: 2 coins
- Webmaster questions, discussions and news: 3 coins
- Business, money and wealth: 3 coins
- Introductions: 2coins
- Others: 1 coin
- Earn money at the forumcoin classified and exchanges by taking mini jobs offered by other members. Some tasks include simple jobs like subscribing to a YouTube channel for ten coins. You can also offer jobs.
- The other way to earn money is by referring others to the forumcoin forum. You earn 25 coins for every sign up through your referral link. A referral is considered active after making at least 20 posts.
How do I get paid?
You can redeem the forumcoins as follows:
- $5 on PayPal
- Amazon vouchers
- Domain names
- Directory listings
- Links to your site
- Sponsored tweets
I have only used PayPal.
How do I get started?
Start by signing up. Read the forum rules and regulations and earn.
people who read this also read: