Make $15 per Day at Blogjob: The Secret Recipe
NOTE:Blogjob has currently suspended their revenue share program…
Hi fellow blogjobers, today I want to share an easy recipe for making more money here at blogjob. Time is money, so let’s get into business;
- Scoop all the easy free points.
Blogjob is a great site where you make points just for login in, liking, joining a group and adding a friend. To me, this is free money that you should not shy from. I suggest that you login in everyday and,
- add some friends,
- join a group you like,
- update your status,
- like posts you find interesting,
- share stuff you like with your friends(you can start with this post)
This will guarantee you have point’s everyday without breaking a sweat.
- Start a blogjob site.
Starting a site is the ultimate way to earn $15 or more here at blogjob. This is because with a blog site, you can make money from four different avenues at the same time;
- You will earn50 points just for posting a 300 word post.
- You will earn 1 point for every unique visitor; a good site can attract up to 1500 unique visitors daily.
- You will also add adsense, chikita or any other ad network program. Most ad programs pay an average of $1.5 per 1000 views; this will add $2 to your account daily.
- Lastly, you can add affiliate products and earn commissions. Depending on the products you decide to promote, you can make as much as $10 per product. Amazon is the biggest affiliate program site but you can choose from others too.
This may take some time to create a following, but if you make goals and commit to success, you can make it happen in six months. I just started my blog and I have already attracted 100 unique visitors with no marketing at all.
To ensure success with blog site follow these simple steps;
- Choose a topic you would like to write about. It can be anything from food, parenting, fashion, clothes, celebrities, making money. For instance, my blog site ‘digitaldimes’ is all about making money online.
- Pick a name for your blog site;
- make it easy to remember
- Ensure it relates with your topic.
- Create a site
You can create a site by clicking on ‘sites’ baton at the top of the blogjob home page.
- Choose a theme
Experiment with the different themes and pick the one that’s feels best. You can also ask a few guys to look at it and use their feedback and make changes.
- Start writing blog posts
- Posts should be at least 300 words to ensure you bag the 50 points.
- Share every post in the eight social media sites, facebook, tweeter, Google plus pinterest etc.
- Write at least a post everyday and share it.
- Join the bloggers group and participate in the blog elevation activities. Commenting on other blogs and they will return the favor.
- Join forums that relate to the topic you are writing about and share r links to your blog with other forum members.
- Join digg.com and share your posts. Dig other people posts so they can also dig yours too.
These are just a few tricks, but I am still experimenting more ways to market a blog of which I will be posting on how to make $15 with blogjob part 2.
- Invite your friends to join blogjob.
By inviting a friend to join blogjob will also bag 50 points and increase your chances of up scaling your blogjob daily point limit. As a new member you can only earn 150 points but if you have two people registered and 1000 unique visitors, your point limit will move up to 250 then to 500, 1000, and finally to 1500.
These are just a few tips of what you can do to increase your earnings. However, I believe no one holds the monopoly of truth. Thus I am looking forward to your feedback, comment and more ideas to help us grow together.