Blogjob review: the best wordpress alternative.
What is blogjob
Blogjob is one of the best blogging platforms that offer services like wordpress or blogger. But blogjob proves better in many aspects. For instance, with wordpress and blogger you cannot monetize your blog with adsense unless you upgrade to paid plan. However, with blogjob you don’t have to pay a dime to add adsense or any other ad network.
Another aspect I find really attracting about blogjob is that you get paid to blog as well as to participate in social discussions with the rest of the blogging community.
Is blogjob legit?
blogjob is very legitimate; before I signed up I read a lot of reviews and even visited the site to learn a few things from those already working there.
Who can join?
Blogjob allows all people from around the world. Just follow their terms and you are good. Personally, I am from Kenya Africa.
How do I earn?
You have numerous ways to make money on blogjob including:
- Your first way to make money on blogjob is by earning points by participating. Every point is worth $0.01; not much its money earned for things you do on facebook for free.
- Creating a blog post at least 300 words will earn you 50 points equal to $0.5.
- Login in will earn you 2 points.
- Wall update=2 points
- Commenting =1 point
- Liking =1 point
- 1 friend= 1 point
- Creating a group =5 points
- Writing forum post=2 points
- Uploading a photo=1 point
- Sending a visitor= 1 point
- Sending 1 sig up=50 points
Note: the value of the point is dependent on how many points you decide to cash out i.e. if you cash out 5000 points you receive $25 thus the value of the point is 0.005, and if cash out 10000 points you receive $100 thus the value of the point is 0.$01. It’s wise to cash out at 10000 points.
Remember this is just a bonus and not your main source of income as a blogger.
- Another way to earn is by adding your adsense or chikita link just like you would add in any other blog.
- You can also make more by placing your affiliate links on your blogs. Amazon, linkshare or any other affiliate program you are in.
How much can I earn?
The earning potential at blogjob is unlimited; you can as much as you decide to work for.
How do I get paid?
You can receive your money either through PayPal, or through coupons. To withdraw by coupons you only need 2500 points. To receive money through PayPal you will need 5000 points equal to $25, 7500 points = $75 and 10000 points = $100. Note that by cashing out 5000 points you will receive $25 so it’s great to wait for the 10000 point PayPal withdrawal.
How do I get started?
The first to do is to sign up, confirm your email. Create your blog by choosing a name and a theme. Then start writing blog posts and make money.
Here is my refferal link, sign up under me and I will support you along the way.