Blogjob review: the best wordpress alternative.
What is blogjob
Blogjob is one of the best blogging platforms that offer services like wordpress or blogger. But blogjob proves better in many aspects. For instance, with wordpress and blogger you cannot monetize your blog with adsense unless you upgrade to paid plan. However, with blogjob you don’t have to pay a dime to add adsense or any other ad network.
Another aspect I find really attracting about blogjob is that you get paid to blog as well as to participate in social discussions with the rest of the blogging community.
Is blogjob legit?
blogjob is very legitimate; before I signed up I read a lot of reviews and even visited the site to learn a few things from those already working there.
Who can join?
Blogjob allows all people from around the world. Just follow their terms and you are good. Personally, I am from Kenya Africa.
How do I earn?
You have numerous ways to make money on blogjob including:
- Your first way to make money on blogjob is by earning points by participating. Every point is worth $0.01; not much its money earned for things you do on facebook for free.
- Creating a blog post at least 300 words will earn you 50 points equal to $0.5.
- Login in will earn you 2 points.
- Wall update=2 points
- Commenting =1 point
- Liking =1 point
- 1 friend= 1 point
- Creating a group =5 points
- Writing forum post=2 points
- Uploading a photo=1 point
- Sending a visitor= 1 point
- Sending 1 sig up=50 points
Note: the value of the point is dependent on how many points you decide to cash out i.e. if you cash out 5000 points you receive $25 thus the value of the point is 0.005, and if cash out 10000 points you receive $100 thus the value of the point is 0.$01. It’s wise to cash out at 10000 points.
Remember this is just a bonus and not your main source of income as a blogger.
- Another way to earn is by adding your adsense or chikita link just like you would add in any other blog.
- You can also make more by placing your affiliate links on your blogs. Amazon, linkshare or any other affiliate program you are in.
How much can I earn?
The earning potential at blogjob is unlimited; you can as much as you decide to work for.
How do I get paid?
You can receive your money either through PayPal, or through coupons. To withdraw by coupons you only need 2500 points. To receive money through PayPal you will need 5000 points equal to $25, 7500 points = $75 and 10000 points = $100. Note that by cashing out 5000 points you will receive $25 so it’s great to wait for the 10000 point PayPal withdrawal.
How do I get started?
The first to do is to sign up, confirm your email. Create your blog by choosing a name and a theme. Then start writing blog posts and make money.
Here is my refferal link, sign up under me and I will support you along the way.
5 top tips for money making forum posts.
Forum posting is one of the best ways to earn money as a writer online. I am a freelance writer at iwriter and freelancer.com. But in between writing projects I make money through forum posting at postloop, and theforumwheel. The following tips will help you write great comments that will earn you decent income whenever the other avenues run dry.
- Write grammatically correct posts.
Writing forum posts is one of the easiest writing jobs you will come across; however, you still need to maintain high quality content. Check for these simple mistakes before you post:
- Punctuations- learn more about punctuations here.
- Spelling mistakes- use your word processor to correct spelling mistakes. If you are using Microsoft word; just hit f7.
- Avoid direct translations-improve your grammar here.
- Add value to the members 90% of the people who join forums are looking for answers. To make sure you are valuable to the community,
- add examples,
- And personal stories to your replies.
This may call for a little research but at the end of the day it helps you earn more.
- Be polite
No matter how offensive another user may be, never be offensive yourself. Stay polite and respective at all times.
- Be conversational.
When answering questions or giving suggestions on forums, write as if you would conversing with a friend, one of the things I do to stay connected with others on a thread is to mention names by tagging their names using the @ sign.
“That’s a great idea @Reddyash, the sites that I trust for freelance work include micro jobs sites like:
All these sites are reliable sources of income and are all free to join.”
- Be brief
Although very short posts are discouraged at all forums, it’s great to stay on point and not lose focus.
people who read this also read:
Postloop review: earn money commenting on forums and blogs
What is postloop?
Postloop is a paid to post website. Simply put, postloop is a website that pays you to post comments on forums and blogs.
Who can sign up?
As long you have good basic grammar and an internet connected computer whether public or private. You can work on postloop from anywhere on the globe.
How do I earn money?
Earning money on postloop is simple. You make money depending on two things
Your rating- the rating you receive when you get approved determines your pay. For instance, if you get a rating of 3.5 you earn $0.05 per post and if your rating is 5 you will make 0.15 per post.
The amount of posts you can make per day- if you make 100 posts per day, you can earn $5-$15.
Another way to earn money with postloop is to refer your friends. You earn 20% of everything your referrals make. If you refer 10 people who make $5 a day, you will make 10*5*20/100= $10whether you work or not. I am working to refer 100 active members.
How do I get paid?
You can receive your money through PayPal once you reach the minimum cash out which is 100 points equal to $5. You can withdraw anytime as long as you have 100 points which is kind of sweet since you can earn and withdraw within the same day.
How do I get started?
To start earning money on post loop, you will sign up, for free and post 10 test posts (4new threads and 6 replies is a good balance). The test results will come after 24hrs and you will receive approval and a rating. Note that you will need to make quality posts to get accepted.
- Grammatically correct- check for spelling mistakes, punctuations and all grammatical errors before posting.
- At least 25 words long and not more than 50 words- make your posts 25 words and above but not more than 50 words. I try to make my posts at 35 words just to be safe.
- Must be engaging- make the posts as relevant and conversational as possible.
Once you receive your approval and rating, you can now choose forums that interest you, subscribe and start posting for pay. Make sure to read the rules on every forum before you register and subscribe to avoid getting banned.
writing quality posts