Who is cmoneyspinner? Write 10 facts about myself? Here goes!
If you’re visiting for the first time and landed on this post, glad this is your starting point. If you’ve been here before and the previous blog posts did not frighten you away, hope this blog entry won’t make you run! 🙂
Noticed that many bloggers do a fact list about themselves, so decided to have a go at talking about myself, instead of to myself. Below are 10 facts about me.
(1) Two Artists – one, honored as an International Contemporary Master AND the other a successful lawyer who had decided she had put her artist ambition on hold long enough – both allowed me to write and publish articles about them. Even though I was just a newbie freelance writer with no experience, they really believed in me!! (Also, neither ever met me in person, so my face couldn’t scare them off!) They were pleased with the final product, however both original articles were unpublished. The articles first appeared at Suite.io ( formerly Suite101.com ). That article site remodeled their platform and my content was deleted. No worries. Republished the info at another one of my blogs. (See below.)
(2) Have broken the rules , repented, begged for forgiveness , and was allowed to return and try again at two well-known sites ( per Alexa Rankings ) – one for bloggers , one for writers : WordPress.com and HUBpages.com . “ Repentance is like Jello . There’s always room for it.” The moral of my lesson? Believe in second chances.
(3) It is extremely difficult for me to write Haiku poetry.
(4) Many people like the combination of sweet and salty . As a child, my favorite S&S treat was chocolate ice cream with plain potato chips crushed up and stirred into the ice cream. 10 cents for a half pint of ice cream and 10 cents for a chips was all that was needed to make me happy!
(5) At the age of 8 years old, my mother registered me for 5th grade when she should have registered me for 4th grade and did not inform the School Officials of the error until AFTER the first report card was issued. When the officials noted that my grades indicated that the classes were not too hard for me, they let me stay on in 5th grade.
(6) Former federal employee (career span 1981 – 1999)
* Hope the OPM records breach didn’t include any of my data and information.
(7) Home business entrepreneur since 2007
* It’s easy to work for yourself but it’s not so easy to pay yourself … consistently.
(8) Married (since 1976), with children and grandchildren and a great grandson.
* I’m happy, thankful and have no regrets.
(9) Shy and quiet, but warm and friendly with a sense of humor*.
* Not really a conversation starter but if you get me started we will likely engage in lively discussions.
(10) A Christian, firmly rooted and will not be moved
* Can be tolerant and flexible regarding many things except my faith. Bought the T-shirt and don’t want to return it for a refund or exchange. You can bury me wearing it! 🙂
* * *
International Contemporary Artist Andrea Jones
International Contemporary Artist Andrea ‘Adka’ Jones ~ When you think of New York City, certain memories or images come to mind, such as: the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Times Square, Broadway, and Stevie Wonder’s song, “Living for the City” from his 1973 album, Innervisions.
Fine Art for the Home by Michelle Lohr
Michelle Lohr Expresses Her Combined Passions for Art and Architecture and the Results Are Very Impressive. At what age does a successful lawyer and home builder know she can become a full time artist? At age 3. At that tender age, Michelle Lohr knew her potential.
First posted Sep 16, 2016 ; Updated May 16, 2017