Blogjob is a great site for every writer to invest time and effort to earn points and redeem cash through paypal.
Each newbie daily point limits per day is 150 points.
After you had reached 150 points, whatever tasks done after the daily limit, you will not be entitle any further additional points.
I had read some newbies posted questions at Blogjob Forums on how to earn 150 points but some newbies are not familiar with the rules to earn points here.
Hence, I decided to write this blog to answer every newbie questions.
You can earn 150 points daily, achieving your daily goal with simple steps.
Blogjob Points to earn
- Every time you log in = 2 points per day, regardless how many times you log out and log in again, it is considered once.
- Update your wall = 1 point, you can update 10 times per day.
- Like other writers’ wall= 1 point, you can like different writers’ wall 5 times per day.
- Upload your latest avatar (your picture on your profile page) = 1 point, 2 times per week.
- Each new Comment on blogs= 1 point, 25 times per day.
- Each group Comment= 1 point , 25 times per day
- Each Forum comment = 1 point each, 10 times per day.
- Each Forum Reply = 1 point, 25 times per day.
- New Blog post with minimum 300 words, = 50 points, up to 3 blogs to reach maximum daily limit 150 points.
Hence in order to reach your daily goal , you could follow these steps that I had implemented daily:
- Write 2 blogs per day. Remember to write at least 300 words per blog and use either your own images or free to use images from pixabay. 50 points x 2 = 100 points
- Log in = 2 points
- Forum comments. 1 point x 10 = 10 points
- Group comment. 1 point x 10 = 10 points
- Blog comment. 1 point x 10 = 10 points
- Like other writers wall . 1 point x 5 = 5 points
- Forum comments . 1 point x 5 = 5 points
- Forum replies. 1 point x 5 = 5 points
- Update your own wall . 1 point x 3 = 3 points
Total up= 150 points, your maximum points limit per day.
If you are lazy to write 2 blogs, you could write 1 blog which you earn 50 points and use the other 50 points commenting on forums, blogs and replies.
That could sum up the same points without much headaches.
Copyright all rights reserved by peachpurple
original drawn by peachpurple ( DO NOT use my drawing elsewhere!)
photo taken by peachpurple