What is Linkedin
Linkedin is a well-known social networking website that was designed for people in business, writing and working class to connect each other.
It is also a site where jobless people to look for suitable jobs as according to your country of origin.
You can see the user’s occupation, employment history, education level, company of employment and the websites that he is active in.
Another thing you should know is, ANYONE can join in Linkedin , even though you are a homemaker, a student or a jobless person like me.
There are thousands of International people online and I even had the chance to connect my ex-classmate who had been working Singapore since 1980’s.
Reasons to register Linkein
- I had registered Linkedin when I first started my first recipe blog 8 years ago.
- Through Linkedin, my recipe blog gets external traffic, people who click onto my blog links and read my articles.
- You can see the number of people who had read your posts daily and who had connected you, read your profile and left kind messages in your Message Inbox .
- Linkedin doesn’t required any referral links or another user introduction.
- You can register it with your email address.
What you can do at Linkedin
There are a few things you can do at Linkedin to help your websites to increase more external traffic.
- Share an update– copy and paste your Blogjob post URL link here, your summarize article will appear, press SHARE
- Upload Photo– open the JPEG or PNG file of your photo, write a short note, press SHARE
- Publish a Post– Type in your article , insert photo and links, press SAVE and PUBLISH. The format is similar to Yahoo Mail Compose email .
- Besides that, remember to KEEP IN TOUCH with your new friends at the top, right corner of the page. You can see the user photo, his occupation, the number of years he had worked in the company. Press LIKE or COMMENT. ( I press LIKE)
- Invitation Sent Message will appear.
- If you are not keen to connect with a certain user, press SKIP, it will lead you to another new user.
- Some user do not accept random connections or followers. Hence, you have to fill in the user’s email address and a short message. ( I would skip that since I do not know the user either).
Connect as many connections ( users) if you can because you will have the higher chances to get Linkedin users to read your Blogjob posts.
You can also read their posts on the HOME page. ( I do read some of them which are interesting )
You can also connect the people you want to connect by typing in “BLOGJOB” in the SEARCH box at the top of the page.
There , you can see all the Blogjob users that had connected to Linkedin.
Press FOLLOW to connect them or VIEW to read their profile.
I really like Linkedin very much that had helped to generate external traffic to my Blogjob posts.
Copyright allrights reserved and snapshots by peachpurple
Read more at peachpurple QA Blogjob