I am a newbie at Blogjob
I just started to join in here yesterday after reading a fellow Persona Paper member who had mentioned that Blogjob had earned him a good income of $25 in a week which was eye catching.
Hence, I decided to try out Blogjob straight away. This sounds easy to me but it wasn’t.
My biggest problem was creating a blog at Blogjob.
Now , do not get me wrong that writing a new article at Blogjob is very clear in the forum site where there are kind people out there to give links to guide newbies.
I did created a new site which is a blog but didn’t earn any points at all.
This is puzzling for me because I read that under the “Rewards” you can earn points after publishing a new post with 50 points. Now that is a lot!
However, after I had posted my new article, my points didn’t increase at all.
I managed to find out what was my mistakes.
My new blog did appear in “My Sites” but my points didn’t increase.
Then I followed the steps at Personal Blogger
- Go to Sites
- Click Create Site
- Type in myblogname
- Type in my blog title
- Click Create.
Now after that, you click onto the new you had just created ( example the site I just created: https://blogjob.com/blogjob/ )
- You can see “Nothing Found” at the top of the screen.
- Go to “Get started here” which is located at the middle of the blog
- It will bring you to the blog site where you begin typing in your article.
- Now MAKE SURE that “Format” it is click under “Standard”
If you choose others, you will not earn any points.
I had tested out “Links” and “Photos”. Honestly, I didn’t earn any points.
- Now, type in your blog title, add media (add pictures ), type in contents , make sure the word count is 300 words at least.
- Add in your 2 words tags at “Tags” on your right hand side,
- Use at least 5 tags
- Under category, you can choose “Uncategorized” or add a new category. I chose Uncategorized.
- Under “Set Featured Image” choose a picture that will be your article profile page.
- Then press “Draft” if you want to save and add more text later
- Press “Publish” if you are satisfied with your article.
- Once your blog has been published, hover your mouse to your profile picture, go to “Points” and you will see your new points added with another 50 points.
Hope this article is helpful to you.
written by peachpurple
photo credit: peachpurple