There isn’t any 100% guarantee tips that would make your traffic flow to your blog posts but I always try to get some useful tips from my fellow writers who are experienced writers online.
I used to have a bub-dad at Bubblews by the username @Javaman74.
He is a 74 years old writer with great experience in writing tips for novice earners, travelling tips and he was a very helpful ” visual dad” to me.
After leaving Bubblews, I concentrated at Blogjob but my traffic was low.
Hence, i decided to stick to @Javaman74 tips and this is how I managed to earn 150points daily by following diligently his tips.
10 Tips to increase internal and external traffic to your blog posts:
- After I had published the first post, I will look into my notification lists; reply to those writers had mentioned me, left comments on my post.
2. Then, I will read the latest posts for those writers who had liked my first post of the day.
Sometimes, I may get a handful of likes depending on the topic.
Sometimes, I may or may not receive any comments.
However, I would invest an hour of my time to read blog posts, definitely leave my insightful comments on at least one of the post that I had read.
3. Next, I share a link of my first post of the day with the share Medias which I must admit, helped my earnings to increase and the traffic flow too.
I share a link at tumblr, linkedin, stumbleupon, facebook, twitter, giggle plus, pinterest and blogger.
4. My next step is to look at the Blogjob main page.
I am pretty picky on the titles.
I read these articles that I fancy or matched my interest.
Approximately, 20 posts to read, likes and comments which takes two hours of my time.
If I were to click like without reading or leaving comments, that takes around 20 min but I don’t earn much with serial liking.
Out of 20 posts of reading, I earned another 10 points, not much but I can’t complain.
5. Finally, I read my best followers, the writers whom had followed me.
We frequently interact with each other daily on the profile wall or create a private group.
These are Philippines, Italy, Malaysia and USA writers. More followers, more traffic coming in.
I noticed that USA and the Philippines writers gave me my extra boost compare to other Asian writers.
After I had reached my goal of 100 points,I will publish my 2nd post of the day.
That makes 150 points per day, the maximum limit for me.
The same routine goes on again.
Tell , how do you increase your traffic flow to your blog posts?\
copyrigt allrights reserved and photos by peachpurple