The other day, my FB friends were asking me; “What is your incentive at Blogjob?”
This is an embarrassing question. What is the meaning of “incentive”?
I hit the google search and found out that incentive indicates :
the purpose of a person to do something for a purpose
the object or reasons that encourages you to do something at Blogjob.
Oh I get it now!
So, here are my incentive for writing at Blogjob.
- Are you here to write?
- Yes, I am here to write about sharing my recipe posts that I had cooked or baked everyday.
- I do write at Hubpages but more often here than there.
- All my recipes are original, home cooked and tested by myself.
- Are you here to share your words and wisdom?
- I am not Albert Einstein or William Shakespeare.
- Sharing my knowledge would be my opinion on certain topics that I am keen or talented in.
- I would prefer to learn from the veteran writers, experienced Bloggers who are kind to share their tips and tricks on writing online and money earning topics.
- Are you here for the honest interaction?
- Yes, I do interact everyday, at least 10 posts , leaving my comments but the problem is I don’t receive any return comments.
- There seems to be more “LIKES” than comments. Don’t you think?
- Hence, sometimes, I just “LIKE” some posts and carry on reading without commenting.
- Very disappointed but then, 1 point for every “like” and “comment“, I can accept that.
- Are you here for the money?
Well, you can’t deny that!
- Read the redemption posts.
- Everyone writer who had redeemed his first Blogjob payment or reached 5000 points / 10,000 points would definitely announce his achievement on the wall or blog post.
- Blogging for earning money is not a guilt but a taste of satisfaction of victory
- Are you here to cheat the system at every corner?
No, definitely not!
I don’t want my account to disappear for a stupid mistake.
Plagiarism and spamming are the most stupid ideas to apply at Blogjob.
You will lose money and your account once Sir Sheridan had been informed.
So, why take the risk? Be honest with your original work.
Write a blog post as your heart desires. That is the way you do it.
Copyright allrights reserved by peachpurple
photos and original drawings b peachpurple