Here is the recipe for Easy Steamed Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup thick sweetened cream milk
- 1 cup plain flour ( you can use wheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Grade A eggs
Chocolate chips or chocolate rice
- In a soup pot, put in the oil, cocoa powder, all milk, sugar together and bring to boil at slow fire.
- Heat up until the sugar and milk are diluted well.
- Close with a lid and allow it to cool off.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 3 eggs until frothy.
- Pour in the cooled off cocoa mixture and mix well.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, ensure all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the cake mixture into a cake tin.
- Cover it with a layer of aluminium foil.
- Fill up half wok of water and steam the ready cake.
- Takes around 45min to 60 minutes to steam in the cake.
Use a skewer to poke into the cake. If it comes out clean, it is ready.
Otherwise, further steam for 10min.
Question: Have you any recipes for steaming methods?
Copyright allrights reserved by peachpurple