Every month I have been setting a handful of goals for myself for the month. I share these on Listing Lists.
Things I’m Working On In February, is where I shared my February goals. Take a moment to go read over my goals. I’ll wait.
Now, here is how well I fared on them:
- I did cook some this month. I did not make any Candied Orange Peels. I did bake more bread. I made cupcakes from scratch, that didn’t turn out so well. And I make chocolate chip cookies that were EXCELLENT. (and they are also gone. lol)
- I did not start my new blog. I can’t settle on a name for it. The name I really wanted (Simple Happy Home). I’m also playing with the idea of buying some hosting and trying a wordpress blog to see if the earning potential is any higher.
- I didn’t do any more cleaning of my desk drawers. In fact, the top of my desk is a hot mess, an avalanche just waiting to happen.On the bright side, none of the drawers I already cleaned have gotten any new junk thrown in them, so they are still clean.
- Likewise I didn’t touch my bookshelves at all. And the mess is overflowing off of my book shelf onto the tiny shelf in front of it that we put our library books (and dvds) on to keep them separate from the rest of our books.
- I also did not get anything listed in my etsy shop.Every time I would think about sitting down to make something, those horrible little critics in my head started their “nobody is going to buy this” chatter. So I never did make anything to list.
So, there you go, what happened with my “To Do” list for February.
I’m a little sad that I only accomplished 1 out of 5 goals this past month.
Keep your eyes peeled for a list of goals for March on Listing Lists
(image used from morguefile.com.)