There are so many things I would have done if I had only one month left to live. I often think about this actually, it’s important to me to have a list ready if this was ever going to happen. You never know, right?
- Visit as many countries and places as possible. I could do it right now too, it has always been one of my biggest dreams, but at this time in my life I want to settle down and work a few years before I do it.
- Meet some of my biggest idols. It would be amazing to die knowing that I’ve met the people that has inspired me throughout life. Those are the people who have done things that has gotten me where I am today.
- Give gifts to everyone I love. I always show love to people who mean a lot to me, but if I were dying, I would buy them gifts. I can’t do that right now because I don’t have the money, but I would definitely do it if I had.
- Spend loads of time with my family and friends. This is the most important thing for me to do if I had only one month left to life. These are the people I love and cherish the most and I want to spend my last hours with them.
- Go on many hikes. I want to feel free and know that I could do something that is a big part of my life even if I were dying.
- Try to get one of my novels published. I have written a few novels, but I have never gotten around to trying to publish them. It would be nice to do it right now, but there are so much that needs fixing. The novels I’ve written are only a first draft.
- Write personal letters to everyone that mean something to me. Sometimes it’s a wonderful feeling to get a personalized letter from a friend telling you why they love you and what makes you special. I have actually started to write some of the letters because sometimes I think about just disappearing from everything, move to a country where nobody knows my name and never come back to this town. It’s more of a dream than a goal, but it would feel so freeing to just do it, meet new people and visit new places.